TIPS On-Premise Alcohol Course for Bars, Restaurants and Hotels
The TIPS On-Premise training course is an online program designed to teach participants to prevent intoxication, drunk driving and underage drinking among the people to whom they sell or serve alcohol.
This 2 to 3 hour online course addresses concerns specific to restaurants, hotels, bars, nightclubs, Banquets, Private Parties and other on-premise liquor license holders where alcohol is served by the drink. eTIPS certification is valid for 3 years.
Who Should Be Certified?
Anyone who serves alcohol in a licensed establishment should take this training and receive their certification. TIPS certification is required my many bars and insurance companies.
- Bar Backs
The topics covered in the program include:
- Legal Information - Presents the legal responsibilities for servers of alcohol, explains the types of illegal sales, and provides extensive information about checking IDs and documenting incidents.
- Assess Your Guest: Legal - Allows the user to apply the legal information to real-life scenarios through practical application exercises using short video scenes.
- Alcohol Information - Describes how alcohol affects people, signs of intoxication to look for, and relevant information about alcohol that the server can use to serve more responsibly.
- Assess Your Guest: Alcohol - Allows the user to apply the alcohol information to real-life scenarios through practical application exercises using short video scenes.
- Intervention Information - Gives the user numerous guidelines for providing customer-friendly, responsible alcohol service. Frames the server's role in a three-step, easy-to-follow model.
- Decide and Implement - Allows the user to apply the intervention information to real-life scenarios through practical application exercises using short video scenes.
- Certification Exam - The user earns a TIPS certification by successfully completing the online certification exam.
Your Enrollment Fee Includes:
- Access to TIPS online alcohol beverage server certification course and exam
- Log in and log out as needed. Take the course in one sitting or a little at a time from any computer
- Unlimited toll free phone support 8:30am am to 1:00am Mon - Fri and (9am to 5pm on Sat & Sun)
- Printable, TIPS certification card - immediately upon graduating
- Permanent TIPS certification by US mail in 7 to 14 days
- Recognized - by major insurance companies and top 100 restaurant chains
- Trusted - over 2 million (!) certifications in the last 20 years
- Interactive - you learn online in your own home, at your own pace
- Live Telephone Support - help is available if you need it
- TIPS is the most recognized alcohol certification program in the US
- TIPS is taught at many major bartending schools, like PBSA
- TIPS is to alcohol certification as Kleenex is to tissue
Training for Intervention ProcedureS Health Communication, Inc. - Arlington, VA. Over 2 million responsible alcohol certifications!