TIPS Concessions Alcohol Course for STADIUMS, ARENAS, THEATERS, CONCERTS, fairs, amusement parks and FESTIVALS
The TIPS Concessions training course is an online program designed to teach participants to prevent intoxication, drunk driving and underage drinking among the people to whom they sell or serve alcohol.
This 2 to 3 hour online course addresses concerns specific to stadiums, arenas, theaters, concert halls, fairs, amusement parks and festivals. These venues serve alcohol by the drink and sales levels can be incredibly high.
Servers working at these venues face unique challenges and this course was designed for these workers. eTIPS concessions certification is valid for 3 years.
In the high-volume venues, it can be difficult to determine the difference between people enjoying themselves and those who may be getting into trouble with alcohol. The concessions course uses videos and scenarios from these types of venues and makes the course easier to understand for the students and to apply their knowledge in real life.
Who Should Be Certified?
Anyone who serves alcohol in a licensed stadium, arena, amusement park or festival should take this training and receive their certification. TIPS certification is required my many of these venues and insurance companies.
- Bar Backs
The topics covered in the CONCESSIONS program include:
- Legal Information - Presents the legal responsibilities for servers of alcohol, explains the types of illegal sales, and provides extensive information about checking IDs and documenting incidents.
- Assess Your Guest: Legal - Allows the user to apply the legal information to real-life scenarios through practical application exercises using short video scenes. Videos are shot in real life scenarios.
- Alcohol Information - Describes how alcohol affects people, signs of intoxication to look for, and relevant information about alcohol that the server can use to serve more responsibly.
- Assess Your Guest: Alcohol - Allows the user to apply the alcohol information to real-life scenarios through practical application exercises using short video scenes.
- Intervention Information - Gives the user numerous guidelines for providing customer-friendly, responsible alcohol service. Frames the server's role in a three-step, easy-to-follow model.
- Decide and Implement - Allows the user to apply the intervention information to real-life scenarios through practical application exercises using short video scenes.
- Certification Exam - The user earns a TIPS certification by successfully completing the online certification exam.
Your Enrollment Fee Includes:
- Access to TIPS online alcohol beverage server certification course and exam
- Log in and log out as needed. Take the course in one sitting or a little at a time from any computer
- Unlimited toll free phone support 8:30am am to 1:00am Mon - Fri and (9am to 5pm on Sat & Sun)
- Printable, TIPS certification card - immediately upon graduating
- Permanent TIPS certification by US mail in 7 to 14 days
- Recognized - by major insurance companies and top 100 restaurant chains
- Trusted - over 5 million (!) certifications in the last 38 years
- Interactive - you learn online in your own home, at your own pace
- Live Telephone Support - help is available if you need it
- TIPS is the most recognized alcohol certification program in the US
- TIPS is taught at many major bartending schools, like PBSA
- TIPS is to alcohol certification as Kleenex is to tissue
Training for Intervention ProcedureS Health Communication, Inc. - Arlington, VA. Over 5 million responsible alcohol certifications!